Reunion® Resort is conveniently located south of Orlando, Florida, only six miles from Walt Disney World® and nearby to Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® and other attractions. Less than 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
7593 Gathering Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747
*For GPS directions please use Kissimmee, FL
Here is a map of the reunion resort. It is close to Celebration, about 25 mins from Orlando International Airport and 40-45 minutes from Sanford airport.
In addition, your membership provides access to premiere amenities, including 6 lighted Hydro-Grid Tennis Courts, Boutique Spa, 9 pools, 5 acre Water Park with lazy river and children’s interactive playground, state of the art fitness center, fine dining restaurants and more.
Please note there are limited membership days available. Membership days are part of the quote so please express your interest if you wish to use the membership access only areas such as waterpark, golf or tennis.
Membership access is required for golf, waterpark and Tennis usage. Home owners that are members have a limited annual amount of days to give to guests. If you wish to access the amenities based on the days allocated to you, you must choose a day in advance, to be booked 5 working days in advance. You do not have to specify what you will do on that day, this just gives you access to everything. I will book your requested day with the details of your party (Names/Surnames) over the age of 2. Once I send you your confirmation for the day you have chosen this gives you access to the waterpark or tennis or golf or any combination on the day or some people can do different things!! This is only access to the exclusive areas of the resort, once you decide to use the facility, there are the following charges:
Waterpark is $15 per adult and $10 for children over 2, under 2 are free.
Each person must have their guest membership card with them. This cannot be used to charge items only to allow access.
The WATERPARK is with interactive water playground, 5 acres, large pool, lazy river and large slide with height restrictions and kids club.
Golf – a tee time can be booked up to 7 days in advance via the Golf Pro shop at the clubhouse or call, you must have the guest card for that specific day. Once you have a tee Time booked you may use the practice range on that day before your tee time.
There are 3 courses to choose from, the Arnold Palmer being the easier one. Our house is located on the 17th hole of the Tom Watson.
Tennis is $20 per time and a court time must be booked
TO COLLECT THE CARDS
You must collect your card from the membership office in the main hotel. It is better to go the day before or once they are confirmed. The days are not interchangeable but if the weather is not permitting the activity it is possible the office will allow another day, but this is not a given.When you enter the hotel and reception area turn to the right past the desks and the circular fountain, you will pass the elevators that are on the left hand side and the realtor office on the left, carry on past there down the corridor and long before you go out an exit towards the clubhouse, there is the membership office on your left-hand side (small window in the door). You just need your ID (one person from the group) to collect the guest membership cards requested. The whole group does not need to go in to the office
RESTAURANTS in the Resort
• Forte serves traditional Italian cuisine in a warm and rustic atmosphere. Perfect for any intimate dinner meetings. Seasonal hours. Hearty pasta dishes and fresh seafood provide rich, authentic flavors, creating an inspiring blend between food and family. Forte offers diners one of the state’s finest and most impressive wine cellars with more than 250 selections from around the globe.
Open Daily - Sunday - Thursday: 6pm-9pm
Friday and Saturday: 6pm-10pm
• Eleven sits atop the Reunion Grand on the 11th floor. This indoor/outdoor rooftop restaurant offers a steak house menu and cocktails. This is where you can see the various Disney fireworks 9pm/10pm from the balcony. It is not open during the day so the pool on top may be used when the restaurant is closed but you would need to take your own drinks/snacks. Even if you don’t wish to reserve which you can do easily on open table (see link) just call to make sure there is no function etc and is open. Closed Monday and Sundays.
• Clubhouse Grille offers a wide variety of traditional American breakfast (up to 10.30 am for menu), lunch and dinner dishes. Dine indoors or out -either way you’ll get a spectacular view. No reservations.
Sunday - Wednesday: Regular Menu 6:30am-5:00pm | Express Menu 5:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 6:30am - 9:00pm
Breakfast served daily from 6:30am - 11:00am
• Water Park serves up a variety of poolside favorites to enjoy with a full service bar. As you cannot take food in to the park, they have the usual stuff but a large pizza and 4 sodas for $24.99.
•The Cove at Seven Eagles serve up a variety of poolside favorites to enjoy with a full service bar and offers refreshing frozen drinks as well as regular cocktails for you to sip poolside. Casual dining menu is also available
• Grande Lobby Sushi Bar is perfect for an afternoon snack or evening cocktail. It offers a global wine list and variety of sumptuous appetizers, featuring freshly prepared sushi for your dining pleasure. Chef Michael Ha has created quite a following in the community, so visit the Lobby to enjoy firsthand.
This really is very nice sushi and prepared fresh at the bar.
Bar: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm-11pm • Friday & Saturday: 5pm-12am
Food Service: Daily 5pm-11pm (excluding Sushi)
SUSHI SERVICE Open Daily 5pm-10pm
Our spa offers the pinnacle in serenity and ultimate luxury with massage therapy, skin and body treatments and nail services, all with the intimacy and warmth of home. Whether in one of our carefully appointed treatment rooms, outdoors on our second story veranda or in the privacy of your suite, it’s the ultimate escape. And with the personal attention of our spa concierge, no request goes unheeded.
FITNESS CENTER AND CLASSES
Workout with state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment. You can even check your email on the treadmill or watch your favorite talk show on a screen built into the elliptical trainer. We also
offer weekly yoga and aqua fitness classes.
GOLF – only accessible with membership
Golf at Reunion Resort is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you will find signature design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. And when the phenomenal Annika Sorenstam decided to open her first golf school, it was Reunion that became home to her one and only teaching facility – ANNIKA Academy.
Frank Thomas’ worldwide instruction putting academy also calls Reunion Resort home.
READY TO BUY A PROPERTY IN ORLANDO....
If you feel like you would like to see what opportunities Reunion/Orlando has to offer in properties, we would recommend contacting our experienced Realtor in Reunion, Orlando, Florida
Please feel free to contact:
Your Trusted Reunion Realtor